This is a simple guide to all the information I will need in order to seriously consider your booking request as a new client. You can be as brief or as lengthy as you would like with your initial email. I hope you understand, this is not me being difficult or unreasonable, but rather ensuring both of our safety and comfort.
I am a reputable provider and take my business and clientele very seriously.
Only successful candidates will receive a reply (usually within 24 hours) and approved initial appointments will be secured with £50 deposit. ( more information during communications)
1. What is your name?
(my first priority is protecting yours and mine safety and privacy)
2. Where are you from and where do you live?
( This allows me to determine the future potential of our encounter )
3. How old are you?
4. Your field of work?
5. How would you describe yourself?
6. How did you find me and why did you chose to contact me?
7. Why are you looking for a paid companion?
8. What are your expectations from our date? What is the goal?
9. Have you seen other professionals before?
10. What is the date and duration of the requested encounter?
11. Are you looking for once-off kind of date?
12. Any special dreams, fantasies and desires?
13. Would you like to have a warm-up conversation and a drink on your arrival, or prefer to go straight- to- business?
14.What do you think about my approach to new clients?
15. The mobile number you can be contacted on for appointment confirmation.
16. Screening is mandatory and I accept any of the following:
A recent reference from a reputable independent companion along with her website
Linkedin profile/ business card (traceable email)
Copy of ID card, passport or driving licence (you can block certain information)
Many Thanks for your interest and for taking the time to answer my questions, I really appreciate it and look forward to meeting you
Once approved, please try not to cancel our initial introduction appointment last minute, it is not an indication of good manners and it is unlikely to secure another one.